Motorcycle Accident Lawyer MD
If you were hurt in a motorcycle accident, you may want to consult with a motorcycle accident lawyer MD respects from The Law Firm of Frederick J. Brynn, P.C. Our lawyers have more than 75 years of experience and we are ready to continue helping injured clients. With an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer in MD by your side, you may focus on your recovery while your attorney handles your claim.
Common Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Motorcycle accidents happen every day. Whether these accidents are caused by speeding or poor weather conditions, they can result in severe injuries.
- Road Rash: During a motorcycle accident, it is possible for the motorcyclist to fly over the handlebars and land on the concrete. Skin irritations and infections, otherwise known as road rash, may result in this event.
- Head Injuries: Traumatic brain injuries and other head injuries can also result from a motorcycle accident. Some head injuries can be life-altering and require several surgeries. Motorcyclists who hit their head during an accident should seek medical treatment as soon as possible.
- Biker’s Arm: Biker’s arm is another common motorcycle accident injury a motorcycle accident lawyer MD counts on might see. Many motorcyclists put their arms in front of them during accidents to reduce impact. This could lead to nerve damage in the arms.
- Leg Injuries: While leg injuries that result from motorcycle accidents are rarely fatal, they may lead to permanent damage. Even motorcyclists who wear knee pads, motorcycle boots, and long pants could suffer severe leg injuries.
Benefits of Hiring a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer MD Relies On
If you wish to file a motorcycle accident lawsuit, it may be in your best interest to work with a skilled motorcycle accident lawyer MD trusts. Here are some of the benefits of hiring a lawyer to take your case:
- Higher Compensation: An experienced Maryland motorcycle accident lawyer may know the approximate value of your claim and have superb negotiating skills. You may be more likely to get a higher compensation amount if you work with a lawyer.
- Reduced Stress: Handling a motorcycle accident lawsuit by yourself can be very time consuming and stressful. All that stress can take its toll on you and make it difficult to recover.
At The Law Firm of Frederick J. Brynn, P.C., we understand how difficult it is to suffer a motorcycle accident injury. That is why we are prepared to do everything we can to help our clients receive justice. We offer free case evaluations for prospective clients who are interested in getting more detailed information about their case. Each personal injury claim is unique and it’s important for your attorney to consider all the factors that in your claim. Our law firm is dedicated to serving communities throughout Maryland, Virginia, and the Washington DC metro area.
Do not wait to hire a lawyer to represent you. If you are searching for a motorcycle accident lawyer MD offers, contact The Law Firm of Frederick J. Brynn, P.C. at (301) 637-0463.