A motorcycle accident lawyer DC residents trust may be able to assist you with your motorcycle accident case. At the Law Firm of Frederick J. Brynn, P.C., we have more than 75 years of experience helping personal injury victims get justice. You deserve to be compensated for what you’ve been through.
What to Do After a Motorcycle Accident
Being involved in a motorcycle accident can be very overwhelming. However, what you do immediately after the accident may impact your chances of receiving compensation. Here are the steps a motorcycle accident lawyer in DC suggests taking after a motorcycle accident:
- Move Your Motorcycle Off the Road: It’s important to get your motorcycle off the road as soon as possible. If you leave it in the middle of the road, other vehicles can run into it and get into a crash.
- Call the Police: If anyone was injured or there was property damage, a motorcycle accident lawyer DC clients respect advises calling the police. They will come to the scene of the accident and file a report that includes important details about the accident, such as when it happened and the names of everyone involved.
- Don’t Admit Fault: Even if you feel that you were partly responsible for the accident, you shouldn’t admit any fault. For example, if you were driving above the speed limit on your motorcycle, don’t volunteer that information to the police or other drivers involved in the accident.
- Take Photos: If you aren’t too badly hurt, a motorcycle accident lawyer DC victims count on recommends taking photos of the accident scene. Capture clear shots of the other vehicles involved in the accident, skid marks on the road and traffic signs.
- Get Medical Attention: Motorcyclists are likely to suffer injuries during an accident. Common motorcycle accident injuries include biker’s arm, head injuries, and road rash. It’s important to seek medical attention for your injuries as soon as possible. Otherwise, you put your health at risk. If you delay medical treatment, you also hurt your chances of getting fair compensation.
- Hire a Lawyer: If you want to pursue compensation for your injuries, it may be in your best interest to hire a DC motorcycle accident lawyer. He may help you file a lawsuit in a timely manner and handle all communication with the insurance company. An experienced lawyer may have your best interests in mind and take a lot of your stress away.
Scheduling a Consultation with a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
To get your case headed in the right direction, set up a consultation with a motorcycle accident lawyer DC locals depend on today. During the meeting, he may want to find out more information about your case, such as what types of injuries you suffered and who was involved in the accident. If your lawyer feels you have a strong case, he may advise you on how to move forward.
If you are looking for a motorcycle accident lawyer DC offer, contact the Law Firm of Frederick J. Brynn, P.C. at 202-517-2900.
“The best lawyer and staff hands down ive been dealing with mr. Brynn since 2005 third case satisfaction every last time, and my friends and family think the same”