Slip and Fall Lawyer Washington DC
Getting a Lawyer For a Slip-And-Fall Injury
When you slip and fall, your first reaction might be to laugh it off. Perhaps you are in a restaurant with large crowds or out on a first date and you try to make light of a potentially embarrassing situation. However, slipping and falling can be extremely serious, and the injuries you can sustain can be life-threatening. The lawyers at The Law Firm of Frederick J. Brynn, P.C. understand the ins and outs of slip-and-fall cases and have helped clients file personal injury lawsuits to receive compensation for a number of years. Never let a slip-and-fall accident go without doing your due diligence. Hiring a dedicated slip and fall lawyer Washington, DC trusts can allow you and your family time to heal while we work on your case. For more information on our services, call our office at (202)717-2900 today!
Types Of Injuries From a Slip-And-Fall Accident
Slip-and-fall accidents can cause anywhere from minimal damage to life-altering damage. Below is a list of common injuries you might get after this type of accident. A trusted slip and fall lawyer in Washington, DC can take the burden off of you by handling your case and giving you the chance to heal.
- Head Trauma. If your head was injured as a result of a slip-and-fall accident, it could be as minor as a bump or bruise, to as serious as brain damage or a traumatic brain injury. When this is the case, you might need long-term therapy or even rehabilitation.
- Fractures. One of the most common injuries you can sustain is a fracture or broken bones. In many cases, you might attempt to brace yourself with your arms or even fall flat on your back. When this is the case, healing can be lengthy, and some fractures can even have complications like blood clots.
- Tendon And Ligament Damage. Torn ligaments and tendons can result in an inability to perform routine tasks and include long recovery periods. Many times, healing can only be helped through surgery, becoming costly and time-consuming. A slip and fall lawyer in Washington, DC can be of assistance in getting you compensation for these injuries.
- Spine, Back, Or Neck Problems. The impact of the fall itself can do incredible damage to these areas of your body. This can result in slipped discs, nerve damage, a broken back, and other serious concerns that can lead to chronic pain. Recovery from these painful problems could be chiropractic care, physical therapy, and even surgery.
- Broken Hip. While broken hips are a common injury from slip-and-fall accidents, they are often seen in elderly people. These types of injuries can be more severe when you are older because it can lead to prolonged care, physical therapy, and even infections.
What Does This Mean For Me?
When you are injured from a slip-and-fall accident, not only are you dealing with an incredible amount of pain, but you might also be adding onto that lost income, expensive medical treatments, an inability to function at your regular capacity, and more. A slip and fall lawyer in Washington, DC can assist you in understanding what you can be compensated for and help you get maximum compensation for your injuries.
What Are My Options?
You should never have to deal with a slip-and-fall accident on your own. The Washington, DC slip and fall lawyers at The Law Firm of Frederick J. Brynn, P.C. have always treated their clients with care and respect, and understand the pain you are going through. We work hard to help get you back to enjoying your life. For further questions and to schedule an appointment today with one of our slip and fall lawyers in Washington, DC, call our office at (202)717-2900.