DUI Attorney DC
Brynn Law: The DUI Attorney DC Can Count on to Fight for Its Rights
Getting a DUI is a serious crime. If charged, you’ll need the services of a DUI attorney DC can believe in. At Frederick J. Brynn, P.C., we are dedicated to protecting your rights, and making sure that your due process is properly handled.
Did you know…
- …that if you drive anywhere in DC, you’re submitting to what is called “implied consent” This means that a law enforcement office is within his or her rights to pull you over and administer a DUI test if they are under the suspicion that you are intoxicated. If you fail to submit to this DUI test, your license can be suspended.
- …that if there is an accident, and the police suspect one or both of the drivers involved were driving under the influence, the officer is within his or her rights to have blood and/or urine samples taken under “implied consent”, regardless of whether the driver consents to the test.
- …that a person is considered driving under the influence (DUI) if s/he has a BAC (blood alcohol count) of .05 or greater.
- …that depending on the level of intoxication at the time of a blood and/or urine test, you could be facing mandatory jail time.
What can a DUI attorney in DC do for you?
A DC DUI attorney like Frederick J. Brynn, P.C. is your greatest defense to any DUI charges levied against you. We know and understand the process, including these three major factors, that will give you a leg up in obtaining the best possible outcome for you specific case:
- Case Assessment: We understand that each case is different. We at Frederick J. Brynn, P.C., will review your case and determine what your particular case requires — and, more specifically, what risks (i.e., the investiture of time and money) are involved in defending your case. Whenever a DC DUI attorney takes on your case, he or she is assuming some level of risk. As a DUI attorney DC trusts to handle even the most complex of cases, Frederick J. Brynn is pleased to provide you with an honest assessment of your case before we begin representing you.
- Pleas: Many cases brought before a criminal court do not go to trial. A plea bargain is a sentencing agreement struck between both sides that brings a resolution to a criminal case. Frederick J. Brynn, PC, prides itself on being the DUI attorney DC is able to rely on to reach a beneficial plea bargain for their clients.
- Managing the legal process: The legal process is an arduous one, and going in and out of courtrooms can be a hassle. At Frederick J. Brynn, PC, we take on the daily case management on your behalf. As a DUI attorney DC has trusted with even the most complex of cases, Frederick J. Brynn, PC, is prepared to handle your case and manage the entire process every step of the way.
While no firm can call themselves the “best” DUI attorney DC has to offer, we at Frederick J. Brynn, P.C. are constantly striving for perfection and working hard to make sure your rights are properly looked after. For more information, and to speak with a DUI attorney DC residents have confidence in, call Frederick J. Brynn, P.C., today.