Property / Ceiling Collapse Injury
The causes of roof and ceiling collapse can occur when there has been failure to attend to the following hazardous conditions:
- Failure to tend to structural damage to the ceiling
- Failure to fix water leaks in the ceiling
- Failure to fix ceiling cracks
- Failure to repair damaged ceiling tiles
- Failure to tend to heavy accumulations of snow on the roof
If you are suffering from injuries due to deteriorating living or working conditions, call or email the Washington DC Law Offices of Frederick J. Brynn, P.C.